As the rainy season continues, the patients of with viral infections start to increase.n
Cold, fever, cough, just sickness everywhere.n
As common as it is, it seems to be a bit more common this year. It takes time to recover from the infection.n
Some have to take antibiotics twice and despite this, the cold cough persists for a long time.n
If the immune system is good, we can avoid this viral infection and its consequences.n
According to Ayurveda, changes in some daily diets and vihara are prescribed as the season’s change.n
When the season changes, the strength of the body does not remain as usual, but somewhere it is less and more and as a side effect, our body has to suffer disorders.
We will understand what changes should be made in the rainy season or before the rainy season starts.
* The first thing is to avoid excessive eating outside to avoid infection from outside.
* Wake up early in the morning and drink half a cup of warm water.
* Have a simple breakfast without fermented foods in the morning.
* Use of leafy vegetables especially should be avoided in food because the maximum infection is caused by leafy vegetables due to rain, fruit vegetables should be given maximum importance.
* Time to eat fruit should be kept in the afternoon i.e. about one and a half to two hours after a meal
*If you put two drops of sajuk ghee in the nose before taking a bath and then gargle with hot water, the track from nose to throat is good and a cold cough can be avoided.
* Avoid afternoon sleep.
* It is necessary to sleep early at night and exercise for 45 minutes in the morning after complete sleep.
* Those who feel like a loss of appetite should massage the body with a little oil and give a shake to the stomach before taking a bath.
* If you feel a little less hungry during this time, arrange meals at the same time when you feel hungry.
* Vata in the body increases during this period, so if you put two drops of sesame oil in the bembi in the ear, and nose at least once a week, it helps to control the Vata in the body.
* Meals should be consumed within four hours after preparing the meal as much as possible.