Infertility/ IVF treatment in Pune
Infertility is really a big and vast problem but if you get the right treatment, it will be surely resolved. Ayurveda is the best solution for Infertility and Pradnyya Ayurveda is the best ayurvedic multispeciality hospital for infertility treatment in Pune. Infertility / IVF treatment for both males and females is possible with proven results in Ayurveda
- Insulin resistant PCOS
- Inflammatory PCOS
- Hidden cause PCOS
- Pill induced PCOS -Pill induced is very commonly seen PCOS
- May be genetic or chromosomal disorders
- Less number of follicles sience birth
- Due to autoimmune diseases
- Due to metabolic disorders
- Diagnosis – We can diagnose this blockage through HSG (hysterosalpingogram).
- Causes – Commnest cause of blockage is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)Or may be uterine infection caused by abortion /miscarriage.
- There are many researches stating stress is directly proportional to Fertility.
- As stress increases Anxiety and depression in a human it affects the hormonal levels also in body and as a result affecting fertility too.
- It affects sperm count and motility in Males.
- In females may cause Menstrual dysfunction, Anovulation, Miscarriages etc… .
- Causes – Main cause for STI is Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases (PID), which can cause permanent damage to reproductive organs as ovaries , testicles, fallopian tubes, uterus and even other tissues, this causes Infertility.
- Undescended testicles.
- Genetic defects.
- Health issues such as diabetes.
Less Sperm Count- Oligospermia- decreased number of spermatozoa in semen.
- Aspermia- complete lack of semen.
- Hypospermia- reduced semen volume.
- Azoospermia- absence of sperms in semen.
- Teratospermia- increase of abnormal sperms.
- Asthenozoospermia- motility of sperm reduced.
- Decreased Motility- mostly this issue is commonly faced by men.
- Varicocele- can happen when venous supply is more in testicles which apparently heats the testicles and this can affect the quality and quantity of the sperm.
- Semen Quality (decreased)- when acidity of semen increases it apparently decreases fructose levels in semen.
- Blocked Vas Deference- history of injury causes damage to the reproductive system which can cause blockage in the sperm pathway means in vas deference.
- Alcohol habits
- Smoking habits
- Emotional habits
- Infections like STI, Gonorrhea, HIV
- Ejaculation problems
- Blockages in Vas deference
- Hormonal imbalance
- Chromosomal fefects for e.g. Klinefelter’s Syndrome
- Certain medications like steroids, cancer medications, antibiotics can affect on sperm production.