Infertility/ IVF treatment For Female
Mainly 4 types of PCOS
- Insulin resistant PCOS
- Inflammatory PCOS
- Hidden cause PCOS
- Pill induced PCOS -Pill induced is very commonly seen PCOS
Primary ovarian insufficiency (POI) is the term used when a female’s ovaries stop working normally before her 40’s . How to diagnose POI? We can confirm by doing various hormonal tests e.g FSH…… Causes:
- May be genetic or chromosomal disorders
- Less number of follicles sience birth
- Due to autoimmune diseases
- Due to metabolic disorders
When Fallopian tubes of a female gets obstructed this becomes most common cause for Infertility.Tubes can be blocked with scar tissue, infection or adhesions.Due to these blockages sperms cant enter till the ovum for fertilization.
- Diagnosis – We can diagnose this blockage through HSG (hysterosalpingogram).
- Causes – Commnest cause of blockage is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)Or may be uterine infection caused by abortion /miscarriage.
When uterus or any other organ in reproductive system of a female is not normal.It may have abnormal shapes as-
- There are many researches stating stress is directly proportional to Fertility.
- As stress increases Anxiety and depression in a human it affects the hormonal levels also in body and as a result affecting fertility too.
With obesity many diseases travel inside our body automatically Researches have proven female or males who are obese have higher risk for developing infertility.
- It affects sperm count and motility in Males.
- In females may cause Menstrual dysfunction, Anovulation, Miscarriages etc… .
Sexual Transmitted Infections
- Causes – Main cause for STI is Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases (PID), which can cause permanent damage to reproductive organs as ovaries , testicles, fallopian tubes, uterus and even other tissues, this causes Infertility.
Less Sperm Count- Oligospermia- decreased number of spermatozoa in semen.
- Aspermia- complete lack of semen.
- Hypospermia- reduced semen volume.
- Azoospermia- absence of sperms in semen.
- Teratospermia- increase of abnormal sperms.
- Asthenozoospermia- motility of sperm reduced.
- Decreased Motility- mostly this issue is commonly faced by men.
- Varicocele- can happen when venous supply is more in testicles which apparently heats the testicles and this can affect the quality and quantity of the sperm.
- Semen Quality (decreased)- when acidity of semen increases it apparently decreases fructose levels in semen.
- Blocked Vas Deference- history of injury causes damage to the reproductive system which can cause blockage in the sperm pathway means in vas deference.
- Alcohol habits
- Smoking habits
- Emotional habits
- Infections like STI, Gonorrhea, HIV
- Ejaculation problems
- Blockages in Vas deference
- Hormonal imbalance
- Chromosomal fefects for e.g. Klinefelter’s Syndrome
- Certain medications like steroids, cancer medications, antibiotics can affect on sperm production.
In Pradnya ayurvedic hospital the case is fully studied. First complications if any are sorted out and authentic approach is given towards single cases so that every couple gets 100% benefit of ayurveda by all means. In ayurveda not only treatment for Infertility is given in authentic way but also it provides Vajikarana chikitsa (Aphrodisiac Medicine) for good sexual life. Vajikarana Therapy is recommended in Ayurveda to Males who are between 16 to 70 yrs of age. Panchakarma + vajikarana therapies work great in infertility treatment and even in normal Pre conceptional treatment.